Communication Federal Credit Union is proud to host the Miracle Miles 5K and 10K Run in conjunction with Credit Union for Kids to raise money for the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
Proceeds of Miracle Miles will go directly to Children’s Hospital Foundation, the local affiliate of Children’s Miracle Network. All of the funds stay in Oklahoma to advance pediatric research and specialized care through Children’s Hospital at OU Medical Center. Communication Federal Credit Union is proud to support such an outstanding cause which greatly benefits kids in our area. By participating, you can help save the life of a child!
In addition, Credit Union CO-OP will match the funds that we raise dollar for dollar up to $10,000! That means your participation will go twice as far!
The race will be held at Stars & Stripes Park at Lake Hefner in Oklahoma City on May 6th, 2017 at 8:00am. Online registration available here!
Please email email@example.com or call 405.879.5928 for information about the event, sponsorship opportunities*, or for help with registration.
*If you are a Platinum, Gold, or Silver level sponsor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 405.879.5928 prior to registering for your complimentary race entries.
Important Race Information
- Packet Pick-Up will be held Friday, May 5 at CFCU's NW Expressway Branch. Follow the posted signs to the third floor. If you can't make it on Friday, you can still pick up your packet Saturday before the race.
- We will still accept in-person registration for $30 at packet pick-up and before the race on Saturday. However, t-shirts cannot be guaranteed.
- Both the 5k and the 10k start at 8:00 a.m. sharp.
- The Stars & Stripes course map is available here. The 10k course is two loops of the 5k course.
- Any information regarding weather delays or cancellations will be posted to CFCU's Facebook page. Should we have to cancel due to the threat of severe weather, no refunds will be given as all proceeds are considered charitable donations to the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
Results from the 2016 Miracle Miles 5k and 10k are posted here.
Results from the 2017 Miracle Miles 5k and 10k are available here: 5k | 10k