It's Easy To Join The Credit Union!
It's never been easier to join Communication Federal Credit Union! Just click the "Open A New Account" button below and go directly to our online membership application.
- New member? Signing up is simple and easy.
- Existing member? Creating a new account is a breeze!
- Transferring your account from somewhere else? The application also includes an integrated switch kit to make moving all of your accounts, automatic payments and loans to Communication Federal Credit Union simple and convenient!
Look below to find out how you can qualify to join Communication Federal Credit Union and take advantage of the great benefits of being a credit union member. You qualify for membership if you:
- Are employed by or retired from one of our select employee groups.
- Have a family member who is a member of Communication Federal Credit Union.
- Live or work in Broken Arrow, OK, or anywhere in Carter County or Pottawatomie County, OK. (CFCU has a community charter for these areas).
- If you live in Oklahoma or Kansas you can join the Oklahomans for Energy and Jobs, a non-profit group that is one of our select employee groups. Oklahoma or Kansas residents can join Oklahomans for Energy and Jobs through our online application for a one-time $5 membership fee.
Click here if you are returning to complete an application you started earlier.
When we receive the completed online application, we will begin the necessary authentication of your information. Please print a copy of the signature card, sign and have it notarized. We ask that you return it to the credit union by mail or take it to any of our convenient branch locations in order to complete the process. Please include a copy of two forms of ID. One must be a valid state or government issued photo ID. Upon account approval, we will mail you a welcome letter and official membership information. It typically takes only two business days for the account to become active! Thank you for your interest in Communication Federal Credit Union!